1. Qualification. We don't do tricky enrollment around here. All a customer has to do is use a widget powered by Google Maps to verify their address in a few quick clicks.
2. Personalization. Customers take a short and easy quiz about their home and energy preferences. Answers seem simple, but we're gathering the data into a useful customer profile on the back end.
3. Education. After the quiz, customers are presented with a custom box that's either one of several pre-set options your utility has set up or a truly custom box. They'll get to explore their box contents and learn more.
4. Add-Ons. Before shipment, they have the option to order additional energy-saving products, smart home products or even health products like face masks and hand sanitizer (not sure if you've heard, but those are kind of important right now).
5. Delivery. A beautiful box is shipped straight to your customer's door. It's filled with their products, energy-saving tips, and installation instructions. Oh, and they can find installation videos and gifs online, too. Or just text us with questions. For even deeper long-term engagement, subscription boxes are also available.
6. Verification. We'll send a short survey (via both email and text because people are always on the move and can be hard to reach) asking which products customers have installed. We even include a Net-Promoter Score® survey to make sure they're happy with their experience.