1. Qualification. We don't do tricky enrollment around here. All a customer has to do is use a widget powered by Google Maps to verify their address in a few quick clicks.
2. Personalization. Customers take a short and easy quiz about their home and energy preferences. Answers seem simple, but we're gathering the data into a useful customer profile on the back end.
3. Education. After the quiz, customers are presented with a "custom box" that's really one of several pre-set options your utility has set up. (That's the secret to quick fulfillment.) They'll get to explore their box contents and learn more.
4. Add-Ons. Before shipment, they have the option to order additional energy-saving products or even health products like face masks and hand sanitizer (not sure if you've heard, but those are kind of important right now).
5. Delivery. The most beautiful box your customer has ever seen is shipped straight to their door. It's filled with their products, energy-saving tips, and installation instructions. Oh, and they can find installation videos and gifs online, too. Or just text us with questions.
6. Verification. We'll send a short survey (via both email and text because people are always on the move and can be hard to reach) asking which products customers have installed. We even include a Net-Promoter Score® survey to make sure they're happy with their experience.